Monday, October 17, 2011

Jimmy - Relevant Online Resource

Hello


I stumbled across the Digital Footprints website and found it fascinating. In particular, I will be focusing on Digital Identities in Interesting Spaces. Read the page, and then watch the youtube video that is embedded.

The man responsible is Abhay Adhikari. Here is an excerpt from the page:

"The objective of the Interesting Spaces project is to enable students, educators and creative practitioners to use the Internet and social media as a resource for meaningful collaboration, dialogue and enterprise on the basis of shared values and empathy"

Fantastic stuff! I find this interesting because it is actively promoting digital literacies.

So, reflection + internet = digital identity. That's not so difficult after all!

I have started writing up my articles, stay tuned for the extensive blog entries!

Jimmy

1 comment:

  1. This sounds very "participatory" and indicates that a change is in the air - I wonder how quickly the winds of change will blow?
    T

    ReplyDelete